Evidence for God: The Great Pyramid
According to Scripture, an altar in the land of Egypt will be one of God’s witnesses in the end times:
"In that day shall there be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord. And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt..." (Isaiah 19:19-20)
This altar is said to be on the border, but yet in the middle. There is only one spot on the face of the earth that complies with both of those conditions, and that is the exact spot where the last remaining wonder of the ancient world—the Great Pyramid—stands! The Great Pyramid is situated in Giza: “Giza” means “border” and it is at the border of Upper and Lower Egypt. Therefore, it is also in the middle of Egypt.
Interestingly, the total numerical value of the verse above is 5449, and the height of the Great Pyramid, from its base to its summit, is 5,449 Pyramid inches. Just a coincidence?
Scientists also cannot explain how the ancient Egyptians knew measurements which were discovered more than thousands of years later. For example:
1. The base length of the Pyramid is 365.24 Cubits, defining exactly in days the time of one revolution of the earth around the sun, or a Solar Year.
2. The speed of light is 299, 792, 458 meters per second, and the precise latitude of the centre of the Grand Gallery (inside Great Pyramid) is exactly 29.9792458° N.
3. The height to the apex point of the Great Pyramid multiplied by 1,000,000.000 is the exact distance of the earth to the sun.
4. The Cubit unit multiplied by 10,000,000 is the true measure of the Polar Radius of the earth.
5. Modern computers estimate the volume of the earth's crust above mean sea-level to be approximately 455 feet. The top of the Pyramid as the builders left it, unfinished, is fully 454 1/2 feet.
6. The mean temperature of the earth is about 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Scientists say that 68 degrees Fahrenheit is the ideal temperature for the existence of man. In the Pyramid, this exact temperature (68 deg) is maintained permanently and unvaryingly in the King's Chamber.
7. Twice the perimeter of the bottom of the granite coffer times 10^8 is the sun’s mean radius. (270.45378502 Pyramid Inches * 10^8 = 427,316 miles).
8. Pi was represented by the fraction 22/7. The length of two base sides of the Great Pyramid is 880 royal cubits, and its height is 280 royal cubits (880/280 = pi). Therefore, the dimensions of the Great Pyramid are actually a reduced embodiment of the dimensions of a hemisphere of Earth by a factor of 43,200!
9. The Great Pyramid faces true north with only 3/60th of a degree of error!
10. The Great Pyramid is located at the exact intersection of the longest line of latitude and the longest line of longitude, in other words, at the exact center of all the landmass on planet Earth!
The list goes on...